By Aaron Templer
Turning Disorder into Opportunity
Now that we have some knowledge of what breaks, what works and what thrives during an unexpected event with an extreme impact like the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent economic crises, what will we do with this knowledge?
As marketers, we can build strategies that don’t just survive but actually gain from disruption. It helps us not only develop value for our organization, but also shows our skills make us indispensable professionals across any situation our company or clients find themselves in.
Author Nassim Nicholas Taleb coined the term Antifragile to describe entities and organizations that gain from disorder, and its concepts have been applied to everything from economics to leadership. This interactive virtual training brings those principles to marketing.
• 3 hours of live instruction (starting at 11 a.m. CDT)
• Interactive Q&A and hands-on exercises
• Resources, tips and best practices
Member Price: $89
Non-Member Price: $109
After completing registration, you will receive a purchase receipt. We will email you the information for accessing this training closer to the event.
- Understand what antifragile means, and how it can help you, your marketing team, and your organization thrive when the unexpected hits
- Embrace new mental models to see and understand the world and the disruptive events that shape it so you can react and make decisions more eﬀectively
- Learn principles for living an antifragile professional life, and how these principles can be applied to building antifragile marketing strategies
Who Should Attend?
This training is for marketing leaders who are faced with planning marketing communications strategies and activities in volatile, complex, and ambiguous times like these.
Founder and Strategist, Three Over Four
Aaron Templer is a leadership and marketing consultant with a music problem. As an award-winning, 20+ year marketing leader, Templer explores influence at the intersection of leadership and marketing through speaking, teaching and writing. He runs a marketing firm (Three Over Four), is an award-winning AMA chapter past president, professional instructor, and AMA Professional Chapters Council volunteer.